Tuesday, July 17, 2012

100 Days of Summer - Day 11 - The Big White Bird


 
We came across this big bird post. He has a papier-mâché head with a carrot shaped nose (which is damaged and hanging slightly), and he stands about 5 feet tall. The white material hanging on the wings blows with the wind. I found him interesting, so I took a picture. However, no matter what angle I tried, the background was always cluttered. I don't like the signs and all in the back. I decided that if I couldn't have the perfect photo, I would photo-shop it later.

Since he is sort of playful and child-like, I decided to use an effect that is colorful and would appeal to children. 


 The new photo is below. I don't think it is better. Nor do I think it is worse. It is just...different. What do you think?




2 comments:

Rebecca said...

i love this what a cute garden decoration

Laurie Kolp said...

Good job... I like them both, but the second leaves more to the imagination.