Thursday, August 2, 2012

25/100 - a place to escape

For Paula



This used to be my place, my little escape when I needed a pick me up. Alone, just me and my thoughts. Then I shared it with you, this wonderful garden by the old oil mill with hundreds of bees busily buzzing from one big blue globe flower to the next, pollinating. Now when I come here, I still reflect, find peace, but I am never alone. You are here in spirit, and I think of you, my friend, so far away, and hope that you are peaceful and happy at that moment, too.

3 comments:

Tami said...

There is something very peaceful about flowers. I wish I could join you at this lovely location. Just remember while you are reflecting, I am thinking of you too!

When Words Escape said...

SO very sweet, Linda. Absolutely beautiful -- picture, words, and the soul of the one behind them.

*hugs*

Laurie Kolp said...

Aww... how sweet.