Saturday, August 11, 2012

35/100 - Cracks in the Chairs

We saw these chairs a few years ago in the window of an art gallery in Lido di Jesolo, Italy. Not only do they look comfortable, but one will always look shapely in them. I wish I'd written down the name of the artist (though I don't really remember if the name was even visible from the window and they were closed at the time).



I really think they should make a bench or bookends with this design. They could call them the booty bench and the booty bookends. Haha.

Have you ever seen anything original and interesting while travelling?



2 comments:

Cheap hotels in Lido di Jesolo said...

It really is a wonderful and unusual design idea.

Linda H. said...

I agree. I think they would be quite comfortable to sit in. And they'd look great in a modern-style room.